Decision Made

June 27, 2019 posted by Diane

June 26, 2019

Well the decision has been made.  The generator will get fixed.  The crew are being put in a holding pattern to return in a week or so for the crossing.  So many variables to take into consideration.  Weighing the risks with the costs and availability of crew and a good weather window.  All make for a complicated equation.  If you read my earlier discussion on the generator…. the analogy would be that not only have we decided to charge the phone battery, but we are bringing two extras with us!

Stand by for a weather update and mechanics update for a leaving date!


Leave a Reply